The Lafayette County Commission will be holding a regular scheduled meeting on Monday, September 12, 2016 starting at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held in the County Commissioner’s Meeting Room at the Lafayette County Courthouse in Mayo, Florida. Listed below is an agenda for the meeting.
By Order Of:
Curtis O. Hamlin, Chairman
Lafayette County Commission
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENTS MEETING:
1. Open the Board of Adjustments meeting.
2. Invocation and pledge to the flag.
3. Resolution SE 16-03, a petition by Earl Byrd as agent for T.W. Byrd’s Son’s, Inc. to allow a corn dispensing bin.
4. Adjourn the Board of Adjustments meeting.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMSSIONERS:
1. Open the Board of County Commissioners meeting.
2. Approve the minutes.
3. Requests and comments from the community.
4. Department Heads:
A) Marcus Calhoun – Maintenance.
B) Scott Sadler – Public Works.
C) Bobby Johnson – Building/Zoning.
D) Marty Tompkins – EMS.
E) Jana Hart – Extension Office.
5. Resolution SE 16-03, a petition by Earl Byrd as agent for T.W. Byrd’s Son’s, Inc. to allow a corn dispensing bin.
6. Continue a public hearing to consider vacating lots 3 & 4 of block B in the Pickett Lake Meadows Subdivision.
7. Consider a request by the Chamber of Commerce to develop a brochure containing information on Lafayette County.
8. Division of Forestry.
9. Approve the Agreement for Disaster Recovery Services with Grubbs Emergency Services, LLC.
10. Approve an agreement with the North Central Florida Regional Planning Council for the monitoring of Hazardous Waste Generators.
11. Approve an agreement with the North Central Florida Regional Planning Council for Comprehensive Planning Services.
12. Discuss the purchase of a mosquito sprayer.
13. Discuss 2016-17 budget items.
14. Leenette McMillan-Fredriksson – various items.
15. Approve the bills.
16. Other Business.
All members of the public are welcome to attend. Notice is further hereby given, pursuant
Florida Statute 286.0105, that any person or persons deciding to appeal any matter considered at this public hearing will need a record of the hearing and may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Persons with disabilities requesting reasonable accommodations to participate in this proceeding should contact (386) 294-1600 or via Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8771.
See www.lafayetteclerk.com for updates and amendments to the agenda.
MAYO FREE PRESS
Please Run 9/8/16.
MyFloridaCounty.com is a service of Florida's Clerks of Court. The website provides several online services that are fast, convenient and secure. Click on the links below to access the services which are also available en español.
Official Records are documents required or authorized to be recorded in one general series called "Official Records". Search thousands of records across counties, all in one place. Frequently ordering records? Create an account for streamlined checkout. Records can also be purchased online.
Pay securely by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card. Elect to attend or decline traffic school during the payment process.
Non-custodial parents and employers can pay online with a credit card or direct debit from a bank account. Inquiry on a case’s payment history is also available online.
Perform a public county search of court records online.
The Florida ePortal web site provides eFiling and eRecording capability to users with a single statewide login. Users may utilize the ePortal web interface to submit documents to Clerks and Recorders.
Find information about the Courts, public records, research how to file a small claims case or find an official record.
The Clerk's office performs nearly 1,000 different constitutional and statutory functions or duties, representing the broadest and most diverse mantle of responsibility of any locally elected official. Find out more about the many things we do and the many ways we can help you at MyFloridaClerks.com