The Lafayette County Commission will hold a regular meeting on Monday, November 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held in the County Commissioner’s Meeting Room at the Lafayette County Courthouse in Mayo, Florida. Listed below is an agenda for the meeting.
By Order Of:
Lance Lamb, Chairman
Lafayette County Commission
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMSSIONERS:
1. Open the meeting.
2. Invocation and pledge to the flag.
3. Approve the minutes.
4. Requests and comments from the community.
5. Department Heads:
A) Marcus Calhoun – Maintenance.
B) Scott Sadler – Public Works.
C) Bobby Johnson – Building/Zoning.
D) Jana Hart – Extension Office.
6. Review the Notice of Violation from the Department of Financial Services that was received by the Board in regards to the Hatchbend Volunteer Fire Department.
7. Approve the 2014-2015 funding agreement with Meridian Healthcare and appoint someone to fill the Lafayette County vacancy on the Board.
8. Execute a funding agreement with FDOT transferring $50,000 from the CR 300 project to the Shady Oaks project.
9. Adopt a resolution supporting the Healthiest Weight Florida Initiative.
10. Leenette McMillan-Fredriksson – various items.
11. Approve the bills.
12. Other Business.
13. Adjourn the meeting to the new Public Works Building for a dedication ceremony at approximately 11:15 a.m.
All members of the public are welcome to attend. Notice is further hereby given, pursuant
Florida Statute 286.0105, that any person or persons deciding to appeal any matter considered at this public hearing will need a record of the hearing and may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Persons with disabilities requesting reasonable accommodations to participate in this proceeding should contact (386) 294-1600 or via Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8771.
See www.lafayetteclerk.com for updates and amendments to the agenda.
MAYO FREE PRESS
Please Run 11/6/14.
MyFloridaCounty.com is a service of Florida's Clerks of Court. The website provides several online services that are fast, convenient and secure. Click on the links below to access the services which are also available en español.
Official Records are documents required or authorized to be recorded in one general series called "Official Records". Search thousands of records across counties, all in one place. Frequently ordering records? Create an account for streamlined checkout. Records can also be purchased online.
Pay securely by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card. Elect to attend or decline traffic school during the payment process.
Non-custodial parents and employers can pay online with a credit card or direct debit from a bank account. Inquiry on a case’s payment history is also available online.
Perform a public county search of court records online.
The Florida ePortal web site provides eFiling and eRecording capability to users with a single statewide login. Users may utilize the ePortal web interface to submit documents to Clerks and Recorders.
Find information about the Courts, public records, research how to file a small claims case or find an official record.
The Clerk's office performs nearly 1,000 different constitutional and statutory functions or duties, representing the broadest and most diverse mantle of responsibility of any locally elected official. Find out more about the many things we do and the many ways we can help you at MyFloridaClerks.com